Ad Operations Coordinator
Are you an Advertising Operations Coordinator or Campaign Analyst seeking a challenge? Do you wish you had more input into how campaigns are structured and optimized? Icon Media Direct has the job for you! Our Digital Media division is looking for an experienced and passionate Ad Ops Coordinator who wants to flex their digital muscles and spread their wings in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has a knack for organizing and developing systems and processes, while also trafficking, analyzing, optimizing and reporting on digital campaigns. The ideal candidate is an outgoing and energetic team player who has a strong analytical mind and possesses the ability to devise creative solutions to help further our clients’ success.
About Icon Media Direct:
Icon Media Direct is a leading direct response marketing agency connecting brand strategy with intelligent media buying and optimization tactics that deliver ROI-based growth. Headquartered in Sherman Oaks, CA, we strive to be an employer of choice, offering competitive benefits and compensation, true work/life balance, and a fun, energetic company culture. With in-depth leadership training, strengths-based coaching and mentorship programs, our employees are focused on continual development, positive collaboration and growth.
- Manage I/O process, providing clear timelines and expectations to both internal/external parties to ensure the successful implementation of digital advertising campaigns
- Secure and traffic all creative assets, including the setup of ads/tags, targeting and tracking pixels within DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM)
- Perform quality testing in DCM to ensure the proper functionality of Static, Standard, Rich Media, Video, Audio and 3rd party creative (including tags).
- Work with Designers, Developers and digital Publishers to troubleshoot and correct creative and/or technical issues
- Manage digital campaigns; perform consistent in-flight data analysis on a scheduled and ad hoc basis
- Provide optimization recommendations, identifying key benchmarks and potential growth opportunities
- Prepare reconciliation reports and resolve problems that may arise concerning ad placement, rate discrepancy and billing issues
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with digital publishers and performance networks
- Demonstrate a healthy understanding of digital performance analytics and the ability to communicate effectively with both digital and non-digital professionals
- Assist Director and Vice President with managing daily challenges as they arise within the department, helping to develop and improve department procedures as we grow
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to form strong professional working relationships with various personalities
- Works well under pressure with a positive, can-do outlook
Education and Experience Requirements:
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience in an agency environment
- 2-3 years experience with DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM) and/or DoubleClick for Advertisers (DFA), including ad tag construction, testing, troubleshooting, in-flight optimization and reporting
- 1-2 years experience with Google Analytics and/or Omniture
- Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013 proficiency (Word, Excel (advanced level, including pivot tables), PowerPoint, Outlook)
- General office equipment (copier, fax, multi-line phone, etc.) experience.
- Experience in advertising or digital media buying/selling is a plus!
- Salary based on skills and experience
- All skills will be tested upon interview
- All applicants are subject to background checks and offers of employment will be pending the verification of information listed on application
- All applicants will need to provide a list of professional references
Icon Media Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer
**NO RECRUITERS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE**