Are you someone who thrives in an environment that requires you to wear many different hats? Icon Media Direct is looking to add an Administrative Floater/Assistant to its vibrant HR Team. The Floater/Assistant’s primary responsibilities are to perform general office duties and provide clerical/administrative support to various Departments in the company as assigned. This position will also serve as the primary back-up to the Receptionist.
The ideal candidate will be confident, self-motivated, assertive, energetic and passionate about their work. A professional demeanor is required. A demonstrated ability to multi-task, pay close attention to detail and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment is a must. This position offers an excellent opportunity to learn the “nuts and bolts” of performance-based advertising and marketing.
About Icon Media Direct:
Icon Media Direct is a leading brand response media agency obsessed with maximizing ROI for our clients. We are a group of experts in media, technology, relationships and analytics working together to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations. With over 17 years of experience, we pride ourselves in the deep relationships we have built with our clients, partners and employees. Headquartered in Sherman Oaks, CA, Icon Media Direct strives to be an employer of choice, offering competitive benefits and compensation, true work/life balance, and a fun, energetic company culture. We are an organization, truly focused on the growth of our team. With in-depth leadership training, strengths-based coaching and mentorship programs, we foster a culture of continual development and positive collaboration.
Job Duties Include, but not limited to:
- Primary back-up for Reception Desk
- Provide administrative support for all departments as needed/scheduled, including performing tasks in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, etc.
- Provide ongoing customer service support for all departments as needed/scheduled
- Maintain high-quality, professional customer service from the first to last impression when call screening/forwarding, managing calls on hold, and greeting guests to the office
- Smile, even when on the phone… to reflect a friendly and helpful demeanor
- Connect employees with callers as needed/requested (paging employees, if needed)
- Screen visitors before allowing entry into building to uphold security protocols
- Collect daily mail, sign for packages and assure delivery to the correct department or individual in a timely manner
- Multitask and maintain excellent organizational skills
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be detail oriented, reliable and dependable
- Must have excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Must have general office equipment experience (copier, scanners, multi-line phone, etc.)
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability in job responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments and monitor priorities
Education and Experience Requirements:
- College degree preferred
- 2+ years of related office experience required
- Previous Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salary based on skills and experience
- All skills will be tested upon interview
- All applicants are subject to background checks and offers of employment will be pending the verification of information listed on application
- All applicants will need to provide a list of professional references
Icon Media Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer
**NO RECRUITERS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE**