Information Systems Support Coordinator
Are you an Information Systems professional looking to join a like-minded, enthusiastic team of data management specialists and analysts? Do you get a rush constructing multifaceted data projects and delivering precise execution? Icon Media Direct is seeking a IS Support Coordinator for our dynamic Information Systems team.
The primary responsibilities of the IS Support Coordinator are to facilitate a variety of administrative support and technical services related to information management within the organization. The ideal candidate will help plan, organize, coordinate and execute reporting service requests between end users, outside vendors and systems. Also, respond to issue requests while coordinating with technical staff to create solutions geared to enhance systems performance.
About Icon Media Direct:
Icon Media Direct is a leading brand response media agency obsessed with maximizing ROI for our clients. We are a group of experts in media, technology, relationships and analytics working together to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations. With over 17 years of experience, we pride ourselves in the deep relationships we have built with our clients, partners and employees. Headquartered in Sherman Oaks, CA, Icon Media Direct strives to be an employer of choice, offering competitive benefits and compensation, true work/life balance, and a fun, energetic company culture. We are an organization, truly focused on the growth of our team. With in-depth leadership training, strengths-based coaching and mentorship programs, we foster a culture of continual development and positive collaboration.
Job Duties Include, but not limited to:
- Create and test code setups in various systems to house client data
- Partner closely with Client Services team to ensure proper setup of data measurement variables and assume ownership of entire process from start to finish
- Ensure processes are completed on time and accurately
- Design and run reports for clients or staff, as requested
- Assist with system support, reporting and documentation
- Work with staff to streamline and improve data analysis and reporting
- Assist in training staff on department processes and various system applications
- Ensure integrity of data in reporting
- Assist in troubleshooting system issues
- Maintain focus on creating/implementing new systems/procedures for increasing department efficiency and automation
- Solve issues and track progress/resolutions in Help Desk system
- Collect, analyze and transform operational data to meet reporting criteria
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to logically outline and document technical procedures and processes
- Possess keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to balance administrative functions, including information collection, planning, organizing while efficiently utilizing resources
- Exercise independent judgment, work well under pressure, and manage concurrent projects
- Demonstrated flexibility in job responsibilities
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field, computer science or management information systems is strongly preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on highly detail-oriented projects in developing and/or maintaining data reporting systems.
- Extensive experience performing business system user support functions including formal training, help desk support and direct customer service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with knowledge of advanced Excel formulas, functions and features (including pivot tables)
- Salary based on skills and experience
- All skills will be tested upon interview
- All applicants are subject to background checks and offers of employment will be pending the verification of information listed on application
- All applicants will need to provide a list of professional references
Icon Media Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer
**NO RECRUITERS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE**