Information Systems Support Lead Coordinator
Are you an Information Systems professional looking to join a like-minded, enthusiastic team of data management specialists and analysts? Do you get a rush constructing multifaceted data projects and managing precise execution? Icon Media Direct is seeking a IS Support Lead for our dynamic Information Systems team.
The primary responsibilities of the IS Support Lead are to facilitate a variety of administrative support and technical services related to information management within the organization. The ideal candidate will plan, organize, coordinate and execute reporting service requests between end users, outside vendors and systems. Also, respond to issue requests while coordinating with technical staff to create solutions geared to enhance systems performance.
About Icon Media Direct:
Icon Media Direct is a leading direct response marketing agency connecting brand strategy with intelligent media buying and optimization tactics that deliver ROI-based growth. Headquartered in Sherman Oaks, CA, we strive to be an employer of choice, offering competitive benefits and compensation, true work/life balance, and a fun, energetic company culture. With in-depth leadership training, strengths-based coaching and mentorship programs, our employees are focused on continual development, positive collaboration and growth.
Job Duties Include, but not limited to:
- Create and test code setups in various systems to house client data
- Partner closely with Client Services team to ensure proper setup of data measurement variables and assume ownership of entire process from start to finish
- Maintain strong position of leadership in ensuring processes are completed on time and accurately
- Design and run reports for clients or staff, as requested
- Assist with system support, reporting and documentation
- Serve as a team lead ensuring processes are properly executed while maximizing department efficiency
- Work with staff to streamline and improve data analysis and reporting
- Train and assist staff on department processes and various system applications
- Ensure integrity of data in reporting
- Assist in troubleshooting system issues
- Maintain focus on creating/implementing new systems/procedures for increasing department efficiency and automation
- Solve issues and track progress/resolutions in Help Desk system
- Collect, analyze and transform operational data to meet reporting criteria
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to logically outline and document technical procedures and processes
- Possess keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to balance administrative functions, including information collection, planning, organizing while efficiently utilizing resources
- Exercise independent judgment, work well under pressure, and manage concurrent projects
- Demonstrated flexibility in job responsibilities
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field, computer science or management information systems is strongly preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working on highly detail-oriented projects in developing and/or maintaining data reporting systems.
- At least 1 year of experience serving as a team lead, mentoring other staff members
- Extensive experience performing business system user support functions including formal training, help desk support and direct customer service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with knowledge of advanced Excel formulas, functions and features (including pivot tables)
- Salary based on skills and experience
- All skills will be tested upon interview
- All applicants are subject to background checks and offers of employment will be pending the verification of information listed on application
- All applicants will need to provide a list of professional references
Icon Media Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer
**NO RECRUITERS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE**