Are you a developer looking to take your career to the next level? Do you crave the opportunity to take control of a project and run with it from inception to completion? Icon Media Direct is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Software Developer. You will be contributing to the success of one of the largest independent agencies in Los Angeles, an industry leader in building brands and driving sales with performance-driven media solutions.
About Icon Media Direct:
Icon Media Direct is a leading brand response media agency obsessed with maximizing ROI for our clients. We are a group of experts in media, technology, relationships and analytics working together to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations. With over 17 years of experience, we pride ourselves in the deep relationships we have built with our clients, partners and employees. Headquartered in Sherman Oaks, CA, Icon Media Direct strives to be an employer of choice, offering competitive benefits and compensation, true work/life balance, and a fun, energetic company culture. We are an organization, truly focused on the growth of our team. With in-depth leadership training, strengths-based coaching and mentorship programs, we foster a culture of continual development and positive collaboration.
Job Duties Include, but not limited to:
- Develop highly performant, scalable code with a focus on unit & integration testing
- Design and develop applications/products using .NET, C#, SQL Server and other software technologies as the product requires
- Application/Product maintenance including versioning, defect investigation and remediation
- Full Stack Development – must be proficient in all levels of the .NET stack.
- Write and maintain appropriate low level design software engineering documentation
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to logically outline and document technical procedures and processes
- Possess keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to balance administrative functions, including information collection, planning, organizing while efficiently utilizing resources
- Exercise independent judgment, work well under pressure, and manage concurrent projects
- Ability to work independently or in a delivery team
- Flexible with the ability to excel in an ever changing environment
Required Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science from an accredited university or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of progressive software development experience using C#, SQL and .NET with a track record of shipping product.
- Strong knowledge of OOD / OOP
- Experienced in n-tiered systems
- Front end: WPF / MVC
- Mid / Back: SQL Server / WCF / Web Services
- A working understanding of Agile methodologies
Preferred Education and Experience Requirements:
- Cloud computing and infrastructure, especially AWS
- Experience with DynamoDB, WCF and Queueing
- Experience maintaining and updating a data warehouse.
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Telerik controls
- Salary based on skills and experience
- All skills will be tested upon interview
- All applicants are subject to background checks and offers of employment will be pending the verification of information listed on application
- All applicants will need to provide a list of professional references
Icon Media Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer
**NO RECRUITERS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE**