Billing & AR Manager
Icon Media Direct, an industry leader in building brands and driving client sales with performance driven media solutions, is seeking an experienced Billing & AR Manager.
The ideal candidate will possess a desire to review processes and procedures for efficiency and explore software and industry standards. This individual will have a can-do outlook and will research and present solutions when faced with shifting priorities and challenges. This individual will also need to show initiative, be tech savvy, and implement process efficiencies to elevate department standards. The Billing & AR Manager must possess clear communication skills to articulate client accounts. This is a very agile environment and requires someone who is flexible, passionate, and excited to learn! This is a “roll-up your sleeves and get to work” role. The Billing & AR Manager’s primary responsibilities are to work with the AR/Billing team, Client Services team, and the clients to efficiently bill media and related fees as well as necessary reporting.
About Icon Media Direct:
Icon Media Direct is a leading brand response media agency obsessed with maximizing ROI for our clients. We are a group of experts in media, technology, relationships and analytics working together to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations. With over 20 years of experience, we pride ourselves in the deep relationships we have built with our clients, partners and employees. Headquartered in Sherman Oaks, CA, Icon Media Direct strives to be an employer of choice, offering competitive benefits and compensation, true work/life balance, and a fun, energetic company culture. We are an organization, truly focused on the growth of our team. With in-depth leadership training, strengths-based coaching and mentorship programs, we foster a culture of continual development and positive collaboration.
Job Responsibilities Include, but not limited to:
- Management of client billing in several stages: estimate billing, shifting budgets, over and under clearance amounts, and final detailed reconciliations, ensuring timeframes are met and that all systems and reporting agree.
- Strong understanding of media billing processes, accounts receivable, and accounting principles and practices
- Track exposure and follow up immediately on past-due accounts in a manner that supports client relationships. Run, research, and validate reports reflecting cash forecasting, aging reports and others as necessary.
- Improve efficiencies in the management of client accounts, billing, and AR in a fluid billing environment.
- Create processes and ask pertinent questions during client onboarding to ensure a smooth working relationship with clients.
- Learn Advantage ERP billing platform and reporting capabilities.
- Build strong working relationships with both internal and external partners.
- Manage the AR Team to ensure that all processes are documented, all team members are properly trained by communicating goals, delegating workflow, and coaching team members.
- Mentor, educate, and grow AR team members to develop and actively build their skill sets, knowledge, and cross train, as necessary.
- Stay informed on changes in the financial landscape of our clients and industry.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience and knowledge in general accounting and billing practices.
- Microsoft Office proficiency with strong Excel skills.
- Advantage ERP experience a plus.
- Media process billing a plus.
- Excellent problem solving and investigation skills.
- Salary based on skills and experience
- All skills will be tested upon interview
- All applicants are subject to background checks and offers of employment will be pending the verification of information listed on application
- All applicants will need to provide a list of professional references
Icon Media Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer
**NO RECRUITERS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE**