Executive Assistant, Client Services
Are you a sharp, motivated, high-energy Executive Assistant with a passion for Marketing and Advertising? Icon Media Direct is looking for an Executive Assistant (EA) to join our rapidly growing team. The EA’s primary responsibility is to assist the Executive Vice President (EVP), Client Services, and the VP, Business Development & Strategy (VP) in managing the operational efficiency of the department and helping leading brands in the country grow their business. In addition to working closely with the EVP and the VP, as the EA you will also interact extensively with Account Directors and Managers.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to anticipate executives’ needs and build strong working relationships with clients and other staff members. We’re looking for a quick thinker that will exercise discretion and judgment, is highly efficient, intensively attentive to detail, extremely organized, and disciplined. The EA will effectively balance changing demands, a dynamic schedule and will thrive under pressure. If you’re someone who can assess priorities on the go, “manage up,” communicate directly, respond to time sensitive needs with poise, and work efficiently and effectively in a team atmosphere, apply today!
About Icon Media Direct:
Icon Media Direct is a leading brand response media agency obsessed with maximizing ROI for our clients. We are a group of experts in media, technology, relationships and analytics working together to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations. With over 18 years of experience, we pride ourselves in the deep relationships we have built with our clients, partners and employees. Headquartered in Sherman Oaks, CA, Icon Media Direct strives to be an employer of choice, offering competitive benefits and compensation, true work/life balance, and a fun, energetic company culture. We are an organization, truly focused on the growth of our team. With in-depth leadership training, strengths-based coaching and mentorship programs, we foster a culture of continual development and positive collaboration.
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
- Manage EVP and VP’s schedules and keep them organized to ensure timely execution of deliverables; coordinate client, vendor and department meetings, and events. Act as the first point of contact for the EVP and VP with both internal and external contacts. Comfortable interfacing with and making presentations to C-level executives and clients
- Assist EVP and VP with New Business, which includes scheduling calls/meetings, handling contracts, and maintaining CRM database
- Help organize industry events, including event schedules, restaurant reservations, and verifying travel arrangements
- Assist with Account Coordinator duties (such as reporting, assisting with presentations, verifying schedules, etc.) and backup for Account Directors/Managers as needed
- Perform various administrative tasks (e.g. phones, scanning, filing, expense reports, etc.), distribute mail, provide backup support for Receptionist, and order office supplies for the Client Services team
- Serve as the bridge of communication between Client Services and other departments within the organization
- Research and analyze information to assist EVP and VP in making complex decisions and provide logical recommendations/input
- Assume ownership of special projects; and continually explore opportunities that add value to the organization
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Work with EVP and VP on department organization and oversee certain organization projects
- Assist with ad-hoc projects (such as reviewing competitive creatives and websites, pulling reports for EVP and VP, etc.) Demonstrate leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with fellow employees
- Maintain high ethical standards and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to form strong professional working relationships with various personalities
- Works well under pressure with a positive, can-do outlook
- Demonstrated flexibility in job responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and maintain excellent organizational skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- College degree is preferred.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a professional business environment is required, preferably in the Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Analytics, or Electronic Media industries
- At least 2 years’ experience supporting an Executive preferred
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel (including pivot tables), Outlook, PowerPoint, and all Major Internet Browsers) at an advanced level is required
- Research and analytics experience a plus
- Salary based on skills and experience
- All skills will be tested upon interview
- All applicants are subject to background checks and offers of employment will be pending the verification of information listed on application
- All applicants will need to provide a list of professional references
Icon Media Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer
**NO RECRUITERS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE**