Manager, Marketing Operations
Are you a wiz with marketing technology tools and have a keen understanding of both technology and marketing strategy? Icon Media Direct is looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Manager to join our Marketing team. This position reports to the EVP, Advanced Media & Marketing and plays an integral role in technical operations and process development.
About Icon Media Direct:
Icon Media Direct is a leading brand response media agency obsessed with maximizing ROI for our clients. We are a group of experts in media, technology, relationships and analytics working together to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations. With over 19 years of experience, we pride ourselves in the deep relationships we have built with our clients, partners and employees. Headquartered in Sherman Oaks, CA, Icon Media Direct strives to be an employer of choice, offering competitive benefits and compensation, true work/life balance, and a fun, energetic company culture. We are an organization, truly focused on the growth of our team. With in-depth leadership training, strengths-based coaching and mentorship programs, we foster a culture of continual development and positive collaboration.
Job Duties Include, but not limited to:
- Take ownership over our marketing tech stack, maintaining data integrity, integrations, and communication to relevant teams
- Lead department process creation, implementation and documentation
- Work with Marketing Director to perform updates, changes and optimizations on company website.
- Identify discrepancies and troubleshoot delivery trackers and reporting
- Work with marketing and new business teams to manage the lead flow process, critical handoffs between teams, and CRM functions/reporting
- Perform Competitive and Marketplace research
- Manage marketing technology research, implementation, testing and upgrades
- In partnership with Marketing Director, conduct ongoing efforts to improve our SEO/SEM, website conversions, social channels, and manage unsubscribes/subscription functions
- Ensure our marketing efforts achieve maximum impact through efficient operational project management and strategic setup/execution
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on technical operations for DSP solutions that are utilized by the Advanced Media team
- Manage custom tech projects that increase workflow efficiencies and improve ad product performance
- Other special projects, as assigned
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for anticipating and solving problems
- Ability to easily identify room for improvement in the systems and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, rapidly-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Talent for seeing the strategic business meaning behind data dashboards, performance reports, and system configurations.
- Eager to dive into a complex space, become a master of the marketing technology stack, and help drive growth for the agency and our clients
- Is results driven and passionate about digital and the changing ad-tech landscape
- Experience managing vendors and 3rd party services
- Ability to communicate effectively with media, marketing, ad tech, and technical development teams
- Ability to oversee multiple projects and prioritize team workload in a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) required
- 5+ years of marketing experience in digital media, marketing systems, or related technologies
- Experience using web inspections tools, such as Ghostery, or Chrome Developer Tools.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Powerpoint, Word, Excel (including VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables, Sharepoint)
- Proficiency using WordPress.
- 3+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing and Digital Media, including programmatic buying, paid & owned social, SEM, Email and other channels
- Experience with Conversion Trackers and Tag Management Platforms
- Experience using ad servers and media buying platforms (i.e., Google Campaign Manager, Google Ads, Social Campaign Platforms and others)
- Understanding of basic HTML, CSS, and Mobile App SDK integrations
- Experience in digital marketing and advertising analytics platforms (i.e., Tableau) a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, a plus
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Compressor, a plus
- Salary based on skills and experience
- All skills will be tested upon interview
- All applicants are subject to background checks and offers of employment will be pending the verification of information listed on application
- All applicants will need to provide a list of professional references
Icon Media Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer
**NO RECRUITERS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE**