Media Data Entry Specialist
Do you love to work with numbers and pay attention to the details? Are you quick and accurate in data entry? The ideal Media Data Entry Specialist candidate will have lightning-fast data entry skills and be deadline driven. As a Media Data Entry Specialist, you will be responsible for maintaining media buys and data in our buying software under the direction of the Media Director, while working with our vendors, as well as the Client Services, Accounting, and Traffic Teams.
About Icon Media Direct:
Icon Media Direct is a leading brand response media agency obsessed with maximizing ROI for our clients. We are a group of experts in media, technology, relationships and analytics working together to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations. With over 19 years of experience, we pride ourselves in the deep relationships we have built with our clients, partners and employees. Headquartered in Sherman Oaks, CA, Icon Media Direct strives to be an employer of choice, offering competitive benefits and compensation, true work/life balance, and a fun, energetic company culture. We are an organization, truly focused on the growth of our team. With in-depth leadership training, strengths-based coaching and mentorship programs, we foster a culture of continual development and positive collaboration.
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
- Assist Media Buyer/Director with daily data entry and maintaining inventory in buying system.
- Work with media vendors (across various platforms) to schedule buys, gather confirmations, and make revisions in buying software.
- Manage pre/post airing logs.
- Assist in discrepancy resolution. Make any necessary adjustments and notes by established deadlines.
- Organize and file buys.
- Work with Traffic departments in and outside of Icon Media Direct to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Perform back up support as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Quick and accurate data entry
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Passionate about media and has a general understanding of what media channels exist, as well as consuming media on a regular basis.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of linear and non-linear video, especially TV and OTT
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel (Advanced Level including pivot tables), Outlook)
- Salary based on skills and experience
- Skills will be tested upon interview
- All applicants are subject to background checks and offers of employment will be pending the verification of information listed on application
- All applicants will need to provide a list of professional references
Icon Media Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer
**NO RECRUITERS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE**