Are you obsessed with media and advertising? Are you always searching for new ways to do things? We are looking for a Media Planner to work with our Media and Client Services Department. The Media Planner will be responsible for providing strategic insight on media plans and direction. This includes recommending plans of action and new opportunities for client growth and success. The Media Planner is responsible for planning across all media channels including Linear TV and Advanced Media for both existing clients and new business, in addition to research, development, and creation of presentation materials.
About Icon Media Direct:
Icon Media Direct is a leading brand response media agency obsessed with maximizing ROI for our clients. We are a group of experts in media, technology, relationships and analytics working together to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations. With over 19 years of experience, we pride ourselves in the deep relationships we have built with our clients, partners and employees. Headquartered in Sherman Oaks, CA, Icon Media Direct strives to be an employer of choice, offering competitive benefits and compensation, true work/life balance, and a fun, energetic company culture. We are an organization, truly focused on the growth of our team. With in-depth leadership training, strengths-based coaching and mentorship programs, we foster a culture of continual development and positive collaboration.
Job Duties Include, but not limited to:
- Work with media teams to formulate media plans and new test proposals
- Generate rating and impression delivery estimates and provide post-buy analysis, TRP verification and media analysis
- Actively support new business activity by working on specialized projects
- Ensure research tools, documents and procedures are current and new changes are communicated to the department
- Create appropriate client analytics reports (e.g., weekly, daily reports, pre and post log reports, station ranking and detail reports)
- Develop insights based on strong analytic methodology
- Generate research reports (competitive and consumer insights) for analysis
- Analyze and monitor media marketplace, and other media data
- Actively grow the abilities and skills of the planning department members through formal training programs, mentorship and hands-on learning
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 2 years planning experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) at advanced level, especially Excel.
- Solid understanding of Media Math
- Industry research software experience (Nielsen, Kantar, MRI, Pathmatics, SQAD, etc.) required.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and maintain excellent organizational skills
- Salary based on skills and experience
- All skills will be tested upon interview
- All applicants are subject to background checks and offers of employment will be pending the verification of information listed on application
- All applicants will need to provide a list of professional references
Icon Media Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer
**NO RECRUITERS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE**