Are you looking for hands-on campaign experience with top brands? Do you love to analyze, organize and create efficiencies in a fast-paced environment? Icon Media Direct is seeking a driven Account Coordinator to add to our Client Services team. The ideal candidate will possess a curiosity to research consumer behaviors for data insights and have a passion to develop those data insights into client solutions. The Account Coordinator position is a great way to foster client interaction skills, implement advertising/media strategy, and strengthen analytical skills. The Account Coordinator’s primary responsibilities are to work with an account team to drive our clients’ business growth with positive ROI.
About Icon Media Direct: Icon Media Direct is a leading brand response media agency obsessed with maximizing ROI for our clients. We are a group of experts in media, technology, relationships and analytics working together to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations. With over 18 years of experience, we pride ourselves in the deep relationships we have built with our clients, partners and employees. Headquartered in Sherman Oaks, CA, Icon Media Direct strives to be an employer of choice, offering competitive benefits and compensation, true work/life balance, and a fun, energetic company culture. We are an organization, truly focused on the growth of our team. With in-depth leadership training, strengths-based coaching and mentorship programs, we foster a culture of continual development and positive collaboration.
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
- Assist the Account Manager (AM) and account team with daily business needs
- Understand account’s overall strategic and tactical objectives, assisting with the implementation of marketing media plans and ongoing maintenance
- Maintain excellent organizational skills including databases containing of media activity and client performance
- Performance evaluation of media activity and recommendations for further improvement
- Excellent communication skills to create persuasive professional correspondence and presentations
- Initiative to continually learn industry trends
- Takes ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Demonstrated flexibility in job responsibilities. Due to fluctuating demands, and the nature of Icon Media Direct’s business flow, it may be necessary for each team member to perform a multitude of different functions not specifically outlined above.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to form strong professional working relationships with various personalities
- Works well under pressure with a positive, can-do outlook
- Demonstrated flexibility in job responsibilities
Education and Experience Requirements:
- College Degree is preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a professional business environment is required, preferably in the Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations or Digital Media industries
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) at advanced level, including Pivot Tables
- Salary based on skills and experience
- All skills will be tested upon interview
- All applicants are subject to background checks and offers of employment will be pending the verification of information listed on application
- All applicants will need to provide a list of professional references
Icon Media Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer **NO RECRUITERS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE**