The Account Director is a critical client partner liaison responsible for demonstrating strategic leadership, effective communication, business acumen, accountability, and a vision for their portfolio of brands. The Account Director will successfully leverage industry experience, media knowledge, and data-driven skills to drive innovative thinking while continuously setting challenges and objectives by balancing client, agency, and team needs. This position entails day-to-day interaction with senior client team members, centered on the development and oversight of goal-mapping and client strategy, driven by visionary thought leadership to support such goals. Equally as important, the Account Director is a leader and mentor for the team of Client Services professionals, ensuring a collaborative, motivated and adaptable team dynamic while fostering strength-based growth and a positive morale.
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage all aspects of client campaigns, providing excellent client service while maximizing business opportunities.
- Initiate, implement, and inspire a big picture vision around a portfolio of brands.
- Establish and grow strong relationships with senior client stakeholders by demonstrating industry knowledge and attention to detail.
- Make strategic decisions and provide a clear sense of direction for each brands’ actions. Take risks and make difficult decisions with integrity and honesty.
- Work with the Analytics team to gauge media performance and KPIs to determine performance, then relating actionable next steps to clients.
- Produce/oversee timely, accurate, and effective weekly client performance recommendations, reporting/analysis, and quarterly results analysis.
- Initiate, create, and develop client presentations and lead with confidence while actively listening to the client.
- Manage multi-faceted teams, delegate work appropriately, and ensure the team remains challenged and inspired.
- Actively utilize media planning/process tools and assist in facilitating departmental workshops to help expand Client Services team skillset.
- Proactively improve and create efficiencies by capitalizing on opportunities to automate and improve department/agency processes.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least five years’ experience in client management, media management, and/or advertising/marketing
- National television and/or CTV/OTT experience highly preferred
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
About Icon Media Direct:
Icon Media Direct is a leading brand response media agency obsessed with maximizing ROI for our clients. We are a group of experts in media, technology, relationships and analytics working together to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations. With over 20 years of experience, we pride ourselves in the deep relationships we have built with our clients, partners and employees. Headquartered in Sherman Oaks, CA, Icon Media Direct strives to be an employer of choice, offering competitive benefits and compensation, true work/life balance, and a fun, energetic company culture. We are an organization, truly focused on the growth of our team. With in-depth leadership training, strengths-based coaching and mentorship programs, we foster a culture of continual development and positive collaboration.
- Salary based on skills and experience
- All applicants are subject to background checks and offers of employment will be pending the verification of information listed on application
- All applicants must provide a list of professional references
Icon Media Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Salary range: $100-130k
**NO RECRUITERS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE**