Icon Media Direct is seeking a strategic-minded Account Manager to lead media campaigns, maintain strong client relationships, and serve as a team leader within the organization. The ideal candidate has experience managing Linear TV and/or CTV campaigns, with strong verbal and written communication skills, a data-driven approach, and a self-motivated mindset. The Account Manager is a thought leader, who is adaptable and collaborative. The role’s primary responsibilities include client relationship management, leadership, and to direct media campaigns toward client goals and KPIs.
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Drive strategy and lead media plans implementation to reach client objectives.
- Manage media plans/budgets and results to maximize client profitability.
- Communicate regularly with clients to ensure an ongoing rapport and insight into their business. Serve as the primary point of contact for the client and lead cross departmental communication.
- Analyze media performance and effectively communicate results analysis internally and externally.
- Optimize media schedules.
- Derive actionable insights based on consumer research and competitive marketing reports.
- Demonstrate flexibility and breadth of knowledge to work across various industry verticals.
- Ensure client media goals are being met while communicating client expectations and standards.
- Demonstrate initiative to research the industry, stay current on industry trends, and challenge the process.
- Present new opportunities to drive growth for clients.
- Influence and inspire organizational teams.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- At least two years’ experience in client management, media management, and/or advertising/marketing.
- National television and/or CTV/OTT experience highly preferred
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
About Icon Media Direct:
Icon Media Direct is a leading brand response media agency obsessed with maximizing ROI for our clients. We are a group of experts in media, technology, relationships and analytics working together to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations. With over 20 years of experience, we pride ourselves in the deep relationships we have built with our clients, partners and employees. Headquartered in Sherman Oaks, CA, Icon Media Direct strives to be an employer of choice, offering competitive benefits and compensation, true work/life balance, and a fun, energetic company culture. We are an organization, truly focused on the growth of our team. With in-depth leadership training, strengths-based coaching and mentorship programs, we foster a culture of continual development and positive collaboration.
- Salary based on skills and experience.
- All applicants are subject to background checks and offers of employment will be pending the verification of information listed on application.
- All applicants will need to provide a list of professional references.
Icon Media Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salary range: $70-80k
**NO RECRUITERS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE**