Are you someone who is always looking for a way to zero in on your negotiating skills? Do you love to communicate, work with numbers, and always pay attention to the details? If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, remains focused under pressure, and is inspired by rapid change, being a Media Assistant is for you! As a Media Assistant you will be responsible for maintaining media buys across all video screens, while analyzing key performance metrics.
About Icon Media Direct: Icon Media Direct is a leading brand response media agency obsessed with maximizing ROI for our clients. We are a group of experts in media, technology, relationships and analytics working together to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations. With over 19 years of experience, we pride ourselves in the deep relationships we have built with our clients, partners and employees. Headquartered in Sherman Oaks, CA, Icon Media Direct strives to be an employer of choice, offering competitive benefits and compensation, true work/life balance, and a fun, energetic company culture. We are an organization, truly focused on the growth of our team. With in-depth leadership training, strengths-based coaching and mentorship programs, we foster a culture of continual development and positive collaboration.
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
- Assist Media Buyer with daily buying processes
- Develop effective communication with media vendors (across various platforms) to schedule buys, gather confirmations, and make revisions
- Maintain inventory in buying system (Core Direct) and solve discrepancies
- Manage pre/post airing logs
- Work with Traffic departments in and outside of Icon Media Direct to ensure all deadlines are met
- Pull and analyze media reports
- Demonstrate proficiency in media metrics and working knowledge of media research tools
- Other duties as assigned
- Detail orientated with the ability to multi task and manage multiple on-going projects
- Thrives when presented with challenges
- Problem solver and focused on the best solutions of our clients.
- Passionate about media and have a general understanding of what media channels exist, as well as consuming media on a regular basis.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BA/BS in related field a plus
- Microsoft Office proficiency, especially advanced skills in Excel to create and pull reports
- Knowledge of linear and non-linear video, especially TV and OTT
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel (Advanced Level including pivot tables), Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Salary based on skills and experience
- All skills will be tested upon interview
- All applicants are subject to background checks and offers of employment will be pending the verification of information listed on application
- All applicants will need to provide a list of professional references
Icon Media Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer **NO RECRUITERS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE**